After announcing their first self-branded Windows Phone device earlier this month, Microsoft has launched the Lumia 535 in India today. Priced at Rs. 9,199, the Microsoft Lumia 535 will be available in stores starting November 28. It can be seen as a successor to the Nokia Lumia 525, which was announced last year and launched in India in January 2014.
Microsoft has also announced following launch offers for the buyers of the Lumia 535.
- eBooks from Flipkart worth Rs. 1,500
- Free BoxTV subscription for two months, worth Rs. 7,20
- Vodafone users will get 500MB of data for free for the first two months
- Shopping of worth Rs. 6000 on Jabong valid for the first three months
- Free recharge of Rs. 150 per month via PayTM app for the first four months
It is an entry-level Windows Phone 8.1 based smartphone with a 5-inch qHD IPS LCD display, a 5-megapixel primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, a 5-megapixel secondary camera, and a dual SIM card slots. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor coupled with Adreno 302 GPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, and a microSD card slot. It comes with 15GB of free cloud storage on OneDrive and a 1,905 mAh battery.