The device comes with a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core MediaTek processor, unlike the Canvas Nitro A311, which is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core processor. There is 2GB of RAM on-board and 16GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
The device runs Android 4.4 KitKat and sport a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel front camera. In terms of connectivity, it supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS. The Canvas Nitro 2 E311 is available in Grey color and is backed by a 2,400 mAh battery.
Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311 specifications
- 5-inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.4GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592M processor with 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera
- Dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 2,400 mAh battery