Micromax has unveiled the successor to its Canvas Nitro A310 smartphone in India. The Canvas Nitro A311 smartphone has been listed on Micromax’s official website without price and availability details. The Canvas A311 is truly a descendant of the Canvas A310 smartphone, as the specifications of both the devices are somewhat identical except for the storage space which is 16GB on the Nitro A311 compared to 8GB on the Nitro A310.
The dual SIM Canvas Nitro A311 runs Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box and comes with an HD IPS display with oleophobic coating and faux-leather back panel. It is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor paired with 2GB of RAM and ARM Mali 450 GPU. It has 16GB of internal storage further expandable up to 32GB via microSD. The Canvas A311 has connectivity options such as 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB and GPS / AGPS. It is backed by a 2500mAh battery and will be available in blue and white colors.
Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 specifications:
- 5-inch IPS display (1280 x 720 pixels) with anti-fingerprint oleophobic coating
- 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with 700MHz Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage further expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- dual SIM and runs Android 4.4 KitKat
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash and Sony IMX135 CMOS sensor
- 5MP front camera with OmniVision OV5648 sensor and 22m wide-angle lens
- Connectivity options such as 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 will be available for purchase soon and we expect it to be decently priced. Stay tuned with us for more updates.