After launching the Canvas Fire 4G a couple of months ago, Micromax is all set to unveil its successor, the Canvas Fire 4G+ Q412 soon. The device has already been listed on Micromax’s official website with specifications and features. The company has not revealed the pricing of the device yet.
The Micromax Canvas Fire 4G+ features a 4.7-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, and is powered by a 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop, and has 8GB internal storage onboard, which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. In the imaging department, the device features an 8-megapixel primary camera with LED flash, along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. In terms of connectivity, it supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE (with (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz bands), 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS. Backing the Canvas Fire 4G+ is a 2,000 mAh battery. Moreover, similar to its predecessor, this one also comes pre-loaded with a variety of apps such as Amazon, Clean Master, Firstouch and Scandid.
Micromax Canvas Fire 4G+ Q412 specifications
- 4.7-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor coupled with 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 8MP primary camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 2,000mAh battery