Soon after launching the smartphones such as M1 Note, M2 Note and MX5 in India, Meizu is all set to launch the M2 in India next week. The M2 was first launched in China three months back at a price tag of 599 CNY (Rs. 6,160 approx).
The Meizu M2 Note comes with a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels, and is powered by a 1.3GHz 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor chipset paired with 2GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with Meizu’s in-house Flyme 4.5 OS on top. It has 16GB internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. The device sports a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash, along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
In the connectivity department, the phone supports dual-SIM, 4G (FDD-LTE, TD-LTE networks), 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth 4.0. It is backed by a 2,500 mAh battery, which is touted by Meizu to deliver up to 23 hours of talk time on 2G, and 10 hours of Internet using 4G. In China, the smartphone was launched in Blue, Pink, Grey, and White color options. There is not much information regarding the pricing and availability of the Meizu M2 yet. Stay tuned with us to know more about the launch on next week.
Meizu M2 specifications
- 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit chipset paired with 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with FlyMe OS 4.5 on top
- 13MP primary camera with LED Flash, and 5MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth 4.0
- 2,500 mAh battery