Reliance Jio’s 4G hotspot JioFi device can be connected to MyJio application on your smartphone to easily manage your data plans. The portable hotspot requires a SIM card and functions on Jio’s high-speed network as you might be aware of. And the recharge plans are same as the Jio's prepaid recharge plans.
If you are a JioFi customer and want to check your JioFi data usage, these instructions will help you:
1) The first thing you need to do is download the MyJio app on your smartphone. You don’t necessarily need to have a Jio connection on your phone. MyJio App gives you the power to manage your JioFi account on a single click.
3) The app has a user-friendly and intuitive design. You can link and manage multiple Jio accounts for your friends and family.
4) Open the MyJio app and tap on JioFi user. If your JioFi and registered mobile number are different, you’ll receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and login to your JioFi account.
5) In case your JioFi number and registered mobile number are same, you can choose an alternate mobile number or an Aadhaar linked number and click on proceed. The chosen number will get updated as your new “Registered Mobile” number. Enter the OTP and login into your JioFi account.
6) If you wish to have a different number as your Registered mobile number, then tap on Login with JioFi serial number. Enter the RSN number which is printed in the battery compartment of the JioFi device and also present on the box. Tap on proceed.
7) Now enter the mobile number that you wish to set as your register mobile number for your JioFi. Tap on generate OTP. Enter the OTP and click on submit. Now you’ve successfully logged into My Jio, and your registered mobile number is also changed.
8) In case you are already logged into MyJio app through another Jio number, you can easily link my JioFi number to your existing number by clicking on Use New Account.
As you might already be aware of, MyJio app lets you manage your JioFi account quite easily. You can check your balance, renewal duration, plan details, recharge and much more with the app.
Comment down below if you have any queries.