After a successful streak of Zuk Z1 in India, Lenovo is gearing up to launch the Zuk Z2 Plus in the country on September 22. The device was first introduced in May, but the makers are now launching it for the Indian market as Lenovo Z2 Plus.
Regarding specifications, the Zuk Z2 Plus features a 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by a 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU, 64GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM. There is a 13-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash on board with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) along with an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zuk’s in-house ZUI 2.0 skin on top.
Moreover, the Z2 Plus also features a U-Touch 2.0 fingerprint sensor, which is embedded into the home button and can unlock the device in merely 0.1 seconds. The device sports ten smart sensors that also includes a UV sensor for sun exposure and heart rate sensor. A 3500mAh battery backs the device with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that can charge the phone up to 80% in an hour.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Specifications
- 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB of RAM; 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C, Fingerprint scanner
- Measures 141.65×68.88×8.45 mm; Weighs 149 grams
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0