Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is the current flagship for Lenovo in India. It may not have found as many takers as Lenovo would have liked, but Lenovo hasn’t forgotten the ones who bought it. It has just started rolling out the Android Lollipop update for the device in India. The information comes courtesy of a user who got the update and posted the picture on social media.
The news of the update coming to the device had been floating around for a while now but there was no exact measure of time regarding the launch of it. But with the update starting to seed, it is only a matter of time before Lenovo releases its official change-log. The Material Design that has been one of the most talked about features of the Lollipop update will now make its way to the smartphone.
Let us quickly do a recap of the specifications on offer:
- 6-inch IPS LCD display, QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) resolution
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 550MHz Adreno 330 GPU, and 3GB RAM
- 32GB of non-expandable internal storage
- 16-megapixel autofocus camera, OIS, dual LED flash, anti-lens distortion
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G (HSPA+), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth LE with A2DP, GPS, NFC and microUSB v2.0 port
- 4,000 mAh battery
The phablet is currently out of stock on Flipkart which happens to be its exclusive retailer. It costs Rs 32,999 when in stock and comes across as quite a decent offering.