The Chinese manufacturer, Lenovo, launched the VIBE X2 mid-range dual-SIM smartphone in India. The Lenovo VIBE X2 will be available through Flipkart with a price tag of Rs. 19,999 and will be available from Monday.
The Lenovo VIBE X2 was unveiled internationally along with the VIBE Z2, earlier this year, at the company’s IFA 2014 event. The VIBE X2 is touted by Lenovo as ‘world’s first layered smartphone’ as the smartphone features a tri-layered design, which can be seen in the images. The Dual-SIM variant of the VIBE X2 will be available in Indian markets, which features a microSIM and Nano-SIM card slot. The Lenovo VIBE X2 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6595M processor, 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of inbuilt storage.
Lenovo Vibe X2 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 441 ppi
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6596M True8Core processor, PowerVR G6200 GPU, and 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage but no microSD card slot
- 13MP primary rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED flash, and 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing secondary camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, and microUSB v2.0 port
- Accelerometer, proximity, ambient light sensor, GLONASS A-GPS, and compass
- 2300mAh non-removable battery and 7.3mm thin waistline
Lenovo also unveiled click-on accessories known as VIBE Xtensions for the Vibe X2, including the Vibe X2 speaker and battery, but India pricing or availability for the accessories is still not announced.