IFA witnessed many launches earlier this month, but only a few devices were able to maintain the buzz. And the Lenovo Vibe X2 is definitely holding strong on that ground. The device features high-end specifications and a catchy design. Lenovo claims that Vibe X2 is the first ever ‘layered smartphone’, though no reviews have verified the claim yet but we do admit that the smartphone bears quite vivid outlook and design.
Lenovo Vibe X2 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 441 ppi
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Octa-core 2GHz MediaTek MT6595m True8Core processor, PowerVR G6200 GPU, 2GB RAM
- 32GB non-expandable storage, no microSD card slot
- 13MP primary rear-facing camera, 1080p video recording, 5MP secondary front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 and microUSB v2.0 port
- Accelerometer, proximity, ambient light sensor, GPS and compass
- 2300mAh non-removable battery, 7.3mm
The Vibe X2 is set to appeal those customers who prefer their phones to be high on style as well as specifications. Lenovo has not yet revealed the availability of Vibe X2 in India. However, the smartphone has been listed on the official site, which is a clear hint that it is ready to enter the Indian market soon.