Lenovo has finally unveiled its camera-centric smartphone, the Vibe shot in India today. The Vibe shot was first teased in March at the MWC 2015. The phone has been priced at Rs. 25,499, and will be up for sale from 6 PM today, on Lenovo’s official TheDoStore.
The main feature of the device is its 16-megapixel primary camera with triple-tone LED flash, Optical Image Stabilization, and Infrared Laser Autofocus. The phone sports an 8-megapixel front-facing camera as well. It features a 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, and is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor paired with 3GB of RAM.
In the connectivity department, the Lenovo Vibe Shot supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and is backed by a 3,000 mAh battery. The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with Lenovo’s in-house Vibe UI on top, and the company has promised that the device will be readily upgraded to Android Marshmallow. It has 32GB internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. The phone measures 142.7 mm x 70.0 mm x 7.6 mm, weighs 145 grams, and will be available in Graphite Grey, Grey and Red color options. It will be available for purchase on retail stores after two weeks.
Lenovo Vibe Shot Specifications
- 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 1.7 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor coupled with 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI on top
- 16MP primary camera with tricolor LED Flash and 8MP selfie camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery