The most catchy feature of this smartphone is its 16-megapixel primary camera with triple-tone LED flash, Optical Image Stabilization, and Infrared Laser Autofocus. There is an 8-megapixel front-facing camera too. The device comes with a 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, and is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
In terms of connectivity, the Lenovo Vibe Shot supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and is backed by a 3,000 mAh battery. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with Lenovo’s in-house Vibe UI on top, and has 32GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. The device measures 142.7 mm x 70.0 mm x 7.6 mm, weighs 145 grams, and will be available in Graphite Grey, Grey and Red color options. It will be a digital launch, and Lenovo will be live streaming it on September 22nd at 12 PM.
Lenovo Vibe Shot specifications
- 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 1.7 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor coupled with 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI on top
- 16MP primary camera with tricolor LED Flash and 8MP selfie camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery