Lenovo is on a launch spree these days, after unveiling the K4 Note last month, the company has quietly announced another smartphone today, the Vibe P1 Turbo. It is a successor to the Vibe P1 that was launched last year. The device is currently up for pre-ordering on Lenovo’s Indonesian website, IDR 3,999,000 (approximately Rs. 20,200). As per the listing on the website, the device will be available in Silver, Graphite Grey, and Gold color options. Lenovo has not given any hint about the device’s launch in other regions outside Indonesia yet. The main talking about the Vibe P1 Turbo is its massive 5,000mAh battery, which was also the highlight of its predecessor. Lenovo touts that the battery of Vibe P1 Turbo can deliver up to 45 hours, and 30 days in standby mode. In addition, the Vibe P1 Turbo also supports Quick Charging, and can also be substituted as a power bank to charge other devices through the USB OTG.
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo features 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, 401ppi pixel density, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 64-bit 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM. In terms of storage, the device comes with 32GB internal storage, that can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In the imaging department, the device sports a 16-megapixel primary camera with tri-color flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI on top, and is also equipped with a fingerprint scanner, which is placed on the rear panel. On the connectivity front, the Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.1 LE. Stay tuned with us to know about its availability details for India.
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo specifications
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 64-bit 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI on top
- 13MP primary camera with dual-tone LED Flash, and 5MP front-facing camera
- Measures 152.9 x 75.6 x 4.6-9.9 mm, and Weighs 189 grams
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- 5,000mAh battery