Lenovo has unveiled yet another affordable tablet in the A series, the Tab 2 A7-20. The device runs Android 4.4 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) and has been priced decently at Rs. 5,499. Lenovo launched the Tab A7-30 with 3G support at the starting of this year, but the Tab 2 A7-20 lacks 3G connectivity.
Coming on to the specifications, it offers a 7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek chipset paired with a 1GB of RAM. The device sports a 2-megapixel primary camera along with a VGA front-facing camera, and is backed by a 3,450 mAh battery. In terms of connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and micro USB. The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-20 will be available in Ebony Black color, exclusively via Snapdeal at an offer price of Rs. 5,000.
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-20 specifications
- 7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek chipset paired with a 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2MP primary camera and a VGA front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and micro USB
- 3,450 mAh battery