iPhone 14 Pro vs Galaxy S22 Ultra: Poll Results

The Galaxy S22 Ultra is clearly still very popular among consumers. The voting results were too close. It would be safe to assume that consumers love both devices almost equally. The Galaxy S22 Ultra will be topped by the Galaxy S23 Ultra, which is expected to launch around January 2023.

Highlights

  • iPhone 14 Pro was unveiled by Apple during the September 7 'Far Out' event.
  • It is worth noting that the reviews of the iPhone 14 Pro aren't even out now.
  • The iPhone 14 Pro is powered by the latest A16 Bionic chip, while the Galaxy S22 Ultra runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, the chip made for Android flagship smartphones for 2022.

Follow Us

iPhone 14 Pro vs Galaxy S22 Ultra

iPhone 14 Pro was unveiled by Apple during the September 7 'Far Out' event. The smartphone is now up for pre-order in India. Earlier this year, Samsung launched the Galaxy S22 Ultra in the ultra-premium range. The Galaxy S22 Ultra has seen immense love from tech enthusiasts because of its camera performance and great software experience. We ran a poll on Twitter to check which smartphone users would go for - the iPhone 14 Pro or the Galaxy S22 Ultra. It is worth noting that the reviews of the iPhone 14 Pro aren't even out now. So, it can be effective to say that consumers are basing their opinion of the iPhone 14 Pro on the Apple Event.




Anyway, let's take a look at the poll result.

iPhone 14 Pro vs Galaxy S22 Ultra Poll Results

iPhone 14 Pro vs Galaxy S22 Ultra

It was a short one-day poll and received 214 votes. Out of the total votes, 51.9% went in favour of the iPhone 14 Pro, and the remaining 48.1% of votes went in favour of the Galaxy S22 Ultra.

The Galaxy S22 Ultra is clearly still very popular among consumers. The voting results were too close. It would be safe to assume that consumers love both devices almost equally. The Galaxy S22 Ultra will be topped by the Galaxy S23 Ultra, which is expected to launch around January 2023. The iPhone 14 Pro starts at Rs 1,29,900 and is way more expensive than the Galaxy S22 Ultra's starting price in India.

The iPhone 14 Pro is powered by the latest A16 Bionic chip, while the Galaxy S22 Ultra runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, the chip made for Android flagship smartphones for 2022. The Galaxy S23 series is expected to make use of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. Galaxy S22 Ultra is currently available in India at a starting price of Rs 1,09,999. The base variant of the smartphone comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.

Reported By

Editor in Chief

Tanay is someone with whom you can chill and talk about technology and life. A fitness enthusiast and cricketer, he loves to read and write.

Recent Comments

Faraz :

Gujarat has been strong circle for Vi, they might loose 2nd position to Airtel if they don't upgrade network like…

Airtel Enhances Network in Gujarat With Over 2500 New Cell…

Faraz :

Gov first needs to reserve the needed 160 MHz bandwidth for Wi-Fi 7 out of 1200 MHz airwaves available in…

Telcos Demand 6 GHz Airwaves and OTT Players to Share…

TheAndroidFreak :

They have shut down 3G in 70-80% of the sites. Just 20% sites remaining. About spectrum, only band 41 is…

Vodafone Idea Needs ARPU to Reach Rs 320 for Meeting…

Faraz :

Nice advertisement ( but very misleading ) When does Airtel offer 7% interest on savings to customers you should mention…

Airtel Payments Bank Savings Account Offers up to 7% Interest…

Faraz :

True.. they have enough spectrum but most of them is not deployed/used. Vi should complete 3G shut down fast now.…

Vodafone Idea Needs ARPU to Reach Rs 320 for Meeting…

Load More
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments