Huawei recently launched the Honor 4C globally and has now launched the smartphone in India alongside the Honor Bee. The two smartphones will be spoiling the customers with a sub Rs 10,000 budget for choice. The Honor 4C has been priced at Rs 8,999 and the Honor Bee has been priced at Rs 4,999.
The Honor 4C is meant to take on the likes of Lenovo A7000 and YUREKA in the country. Huawei understands the fact that a huge market awaits them in the entry level smartphone segments and has finally gone the aggressive way to take a share of this. The Honor Bee will be meant to take on the Micromax Canvas Spark in the sub Rs 5,000 arena and be a choice for many first time buyers.
Let us take a quick look at the specifications of the two smartphones:
Honor 4C specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels, ~294 ppi
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion 3.0 UI
- HiSilicon Kirin 620 SoC, 1.2GHz octa-core CPU, 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front camera
- 8GB of internal storage which is expandable by a microSD card by another 32GB
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, Micro-USB port, and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 2,550 mAh battery
Honor Bee specifications
- 4.5-inch display, 854 x 480 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Spreadtrum SC7731 SoC, 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB of internal memory which is further expandable by another 32GB
- 8-megapixel rear camera with a dual LED flash, 2-megapixel front camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and dual SIM connectivity
- 1,730 mAh battery
Both of the smartphones will be available in Black and White colours only in India. Huawei also launched a 13,000 mAh power bank with the name AP007 in the country for Rs 1,399 alongside the two smartphones. The sale for these will commence at 6pm today on Flipkart.