HTC has quite a few flagships going on sale these days and the latest one to be launched in India is the HTC One ME. The smartphone was launched in China early this month and has now made its way to Indian shores. The HTC One ME has been priced at Rs 40,500. It comes with a Helio X10 chipset which is the latest high performance chipset from HTC.
Adorning the front is a 5.2-inch QHD display and it runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense UI on top of it. The internal storage capacity on offer is 32GB and it expandable by another 2TB (there’s no microSD card with that amount of memory on offer). The rear gets a 20-megapixel camera with a LED flash and the front gets a 4-megapixel Ultrapixel camera. There’s Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound speakers on offer.
Let us quickly take a look at its specifications:
HTC One ME specifications
- 5.2-inch, 2560 x 1440 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- MediaTek Helio X10 chipset, 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core CPU, PowerVR G6200 GPU, and 3GB RAM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system with Sense 7 UI
- 32GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (up to 2TB)
- 20-megapixel rear camera with depth sensor, dual-tone dual-LED flash, 4K video recording
- 4-megapixel front-facing camera, 1/3-inch UltraPixel sensor, and 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 with Apt-X, NFC and GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- 2,840 mAh battery
It will be available towards the end of June in Meteor Grey and Classic Rose Gold colours for Rs 40,500.