HTC has just launched the One E9+ Dual SIM smartphone in the country for Rs 36,790. The smartphone is somewhat a budget version of the HTC One M9+ and shares majority of its specifications with the elder sibling. They are differentiated with the help of build quality and a finger print sensor being present on the latter.
It has a 5.5-inch QHD display and gets the recently announced MediaTek Helio X10 under the hood. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7 UI on top. There is a 20-megapixel camera at the rear and it is joined in by an Ultrapixel front camera. It gets dual front facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio. Let us quickly take a look at its specifications:
HTC One E9+ specifications
- 5.5-inch, 2560 x 1440 pixels, 534 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- MediaTek MT6795T chipset, 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, PowerVR G6200 GPU, and 3GB RAM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system with Sense 7 UI
- 16GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (up to 2TB)
- 20-megapixel rear camera with depth sensor, dual-tone dual-LED flash, 4K video recording
- 4-megapixel front-facing camera, 1/3-inch UltraPixel sensor, and 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 with Apt-X, NFC, Infrared port, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, Micro-USB port with MHL and OTG, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2,800 mAh battery
Meteor Gray, Classic Rose Gold and Gold Sepia are the three colour options for it. It was announced back in April for us. It will be available through offline as well as online stores starting today itself.