HTC A50 is Desire820. MSM8916 64Bit 1.2GHz, 8GB ROM, 1.5GB RAM, 5.5″ HD, 13MP, 8MP, 2600mAh — @upleaks (@upleaks) August 29, 2014The information regarding Desire 820 featuring the octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor came from China and there are high chances that it will launched only in the Chinese market while the rest of the world might get a quad-core version of Desire 820. I remember Qualcomm issuing a statement during the release of 64-bit SoCs that there is no special advantage of octa-core Snapdragon 615 over quad-core Snapdragon 410 and it is being released only for spec-wanting consumers in China. The HTC Desire 820 is said to feature a 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD screen, a Snapdragon 410 or a Snapdragon 615 processor, 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of ROM, 13MP primary camera, 8MP secondary camera and a 2600 mAh battery.
HTC Desire 820 might come in a variant with a quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Mahmood Junaid :
Taking fibre to everyone’s home is too capex intensive and operators will do it when they feel there is enough…
Indian you tubers don't know anything. They think Amoled means Samsung. Rest is upto you.
Source : Geekyranjit
Mediatek was smart to not go for Cortex X1 as it was not so stable. & Heated Samsung/Qualcomm Flagship. &…
Neeraj Katoch :
Jio. Airtel is $h!t in Delhi with its unoptimised and spectrum-deficient 4G network.
- Airtel Hikes Prepaid Tariffs, Base Plan at Rs 99, Check Details Here 166
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 165
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi 148
- Vodafone Idea Increases Prepaid Tariffs, Similar as Airtel Plans 122
- Vodafone Idea Discontinues Double Data Offer from Prepaid Plans 45
- Airtel, Jio to Benefit a Lot Out of Tariff Hikes
- Moto G31 With 5000mAh Battery and 50MP Triple Camera Launched in India
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Will Be First to Use Cortex-X2 Core in a Smartphone
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi
- Bharti Airtel Prepaid Plans Under Rs 300 After Tariff Hikes