Google will now help you to get the best price for your flight journeys. Google Flights will update the information of flights which are likely to go for a price hike. However, the information may not be accurate every time as it is based on the past flight data. “This holiday season we’re making travel planning less stressful by updating you when flights are likely to increase in price, helping you find good hotel deals, and making travel planning easier on mobile… We now show you when prices are expected to increase for some specific flights and routes you’re interested in.,” Google announced via a blog post. To elucidate, while a customer chooses a specific flight, there will appear a notification stating the expiry of the current fare and the amount he/she can save if booked at that point of time. Also, in case if the customer chooses a specific route and is yet to choose the flight, Google Flights will show a notification on how to find the best price for this route. There will be tips like recommendations for alternate airports or dates of journeys. If clicked on the card, there will be more details available such as the amount of price likely to increase. The customer can also set for e-mail notification to know the price changes in the route. Fare expiration and expected price jump notifications will be rolling out over the coming weeks everywhere Google Flights is available. Destination exploration, hotel’s price, savings available to loyalty members, etc. are also shown in the new update.
Google Flights update helps to find best flight deals with price trends
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Mahmood Junaid :
Taking fibre to everyone’s home is too capex intensive and operators will do it when they feel there is enough…
Indian you tubers don't know anything. They think Amoled means Samsung. Rest is upto you.
Source : Geekyranjit
Mediatek was smart to not go for Cortex X1 as it was not so stable. & Heated Samsung/Qualcomm Flagship. &…
Neeraj Katoch :
Jio. Airtel is $h!t in Delhi with its unoptimised and spectrum-deficient 4G network.
- Airtel Hikes Prepaid Tariffs, Base Plan at Rs 99, Check Details Here 166
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 165
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi 148
- Vodafone Idea Increases Prepaid Tariffs, Similar as Airtel Plans 122
- Vodafone Idea Discontinues Double Data Offer from Prepaid Plans 45
- Airtel, Jio to Benefit a Lot Out of Tariff Hikes
- Moto G31 With 5000mAh Battery and 50MP Triple Camera Launched in India
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Will Be First to Use Cortex-X2 Core in a Smartphone
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi
- Bharti Airtel Prepaid Plans Under Rs 300 After Tariff Hikes