Gionee has come up with another variant of its last year’s F103, dubbed as the F103 Pro. The ‘F’ stands for Fashion. The smartphone will be up for sale in Gold, White, and Gray color options for a price of Rs. 11,999 via physical retail stores and Gionee’s official online store.
Coming on to the specs, the 8.5 mm slim device features a 5-inch HD (1280 × 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass screen with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core chipset clubbed with 3GB of RAM. The F103 Pro runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo UI 3.2 skin on top. It sports a 3-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel selfie snapper.
On the connectivity front, the device supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE with VoLTE. The company touts that the device supports 800 MHz CDMA band. Other connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS. The Gionee F103 Pro is backed by a 2400mAh battery.
Gionee F103 Pro specifications
- 5-inch HD (1280 × 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass screen
- 1.3GHz quad-core chipset clubbed with 3GB of RAM
- 16GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo UI 3.2 skin on top
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2400mAh battery