Gionee launched its first Made In India smartphone, the Gionee F103, in September for Rs. 9,999. It featured Android 5.0 Lollipop, a 64-bit quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, dual-SIM card slot, and 4G LTE. Now, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has launched 1GB RAM and 3GB RAM variants in the country for Rs. 8,499 and Rs. 10,990 respectively.
Gionee F103 Specifications
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 × 720 pixels, and Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- MediaTek MT6735, 1.3GHz quad-core 64-bit CPU, and Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB/2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and microSD card slot (upto 32GB)
- 8MP primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, and 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera, fixed-focus, winde-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture, and 720p video recording
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS (with A-GPS and GLONASS), microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2,400 mAh battery; 146 × 70.3 × 7.95 mm
Apart from the RAM capacity, there’s no change between these new variants and the original Gionee G103. All these smartphones run Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo 3.1 UI, and feature a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display, a 64-bit quad-core processor from MediaTek, 1GB/2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, a microSD card slot, an 8-megapixel primary camera, a 5-megapixel secondary camera, two SIM card slots, 4G LTE connectivity, and a 2,400 mAh battery.