BlackBerry unleashed BlackBerry Passport, the company’s forthcoming QWERTY smartphone with a strange form-factor during its earnings call back in June. We are already aware that it would come with 4.5-inch square screen with (1440 x 1440 pixels) resolution, touch sensitive physical QWERTY keyboard, quad-core Snapdragon 800 SoC and 3GB of RAM. Now, N4BB has revealed complete specifications of the Blackberry Passport.
Blackberry Passport Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1440 x 1440 pixels, 453 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974-AA) processor with 450MHz Adreno 330 GPU
- 13MP rear-facing camera with 6DOF OIS, BSI sensor, 5-element autofocus f/2.0 lens, LED Flash, 1080p HD video recording (60fps)
- 2MP front-facing camera, 720p HD video recording (30fps)
- 3GB LP-DDR3 800MHz RAM, 32GB internal memory, microSD card slot
- 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, SlimPort, NFC, GPS + GLONASS
- FDD-LTE (700/800/850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz)
- Dual-Carrier 42Mbps HSPA+ (850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz)
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 3450mAh integrated non-removable battery, 128 x 90.3 x 9.3mm (9.6mm at camera location), 194.4g
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Time of Flight (ToF), Ambient light
The BlackBerry Passport is expected to be launched in September and will be available in black and white colours.