Asus has unveiled a new smartphone in the range of its Zenfone devices, today at Computex 2015. The new device is known as Zenfone Selfie, which is selfie centric smartphone sporting a 13-megapixel rear and front camera along with Dual tone LED flash.
The device features laser auto focus camera technology, which helps it in capturing photos easily and quickly even in low-light. It comes with a 5.5-inch of display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and is powered by a , 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (1.7GHz quad-core and 1GHz quad-core). It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop and treading the same path as Zenfone 2, this will also be available in two models, one with 2GB RAM option and the other with 3GB RAM option.
It will be available in two storage variants of 16GB and 32GB, further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card slots. In terms of connectivity, it supports, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and is backed by a 3,000mAh battery.
Zenfone Selfie is Dual SIM smartphone and will be available in Aqua Blue, Chic Pink, Pure White, Glacier Gray, Sheer Gold and Glamour Red colors. Asus has not yet revealed any information regarding its pricing and availability.
Asus Zenfone Selfie specifications
- 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor with 2GB/3GB LPDDR3 RAM variants
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, further expandable up to 64 GB via microSD
- 13MP rear camera and 13MP front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Measures 156.5 x 77.2 x 10.8 and Weighs 170 grams
- 3,000 mAh battery