Last month, Apple also unveiled the iPad Pro 9.7-inch alongside the 4-incher iPhone SE. The new iPad Pro 9.7-inch is now officially up for sale in India. It is available in Gold, Silver, Space Grey, and Rose Gold color options. Apple also showcased a few accessories to go with the iPad Pro 9.7-inch, at its launch event, and those accessories are also up for sale in India.
The device will be available all over India through authorised Apple Resellers and distributors such as Redington India, Ingram Micro, and Rashi Peripherals. It will also be up for sale via major online retailers such as Flipkart, Infibeam, Airtel store, Vodafone store and much more.
Here are the pricing details of iPad Pro 9.7-inch:
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Inch Wi-Fi 32GB storage – Rs. 49,900
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Inch Wi-Fi 128GB storage – Rs. 61,900
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Inch Wi-Fi 256GB storage – Rs. 73,900
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Inch Wi-Fi 32GB + Cellular storage – Rs. 61,900
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Inch Wi-Fi 128GB + Cellular storage – Rs. 73,900
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Inch Wi-Fi 256GB + Cellular storage – Rs. 85,900
- Smart Keyboard – Rs. 13,900
- Polyurethane Smart Cover – Rs. 3,700
- Silicone Cases for – Rs. 5,200
- Apple Pencil – Rs. 8,600
The iPad Pro 9.7-inch features a 9.7-inch ‘True Tone Display’, and is powered by an A9X processor, and M9 motion co-processor. The device sports a 12-megapixel iSight camera with support for 4K video recording, along with an 8-megapixel front camera. It supports connectivity options such as 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth. It runs on Apple’s latest iOS 9.3 OS.
At the launch event last month, Apple executive Phil Schiller claimed that more than 200 million 9.7-inch iPads have been sold. He asserted that the new iPad Pro 9.7-inch has 25 percent brighter display than the iPad Air 2, and it is the brightest tablet on the market as of now.” Speaking further, Schiller said,“In many ways, this is the best displays we’ve ever built for an iPad. It sports an A9X processor for faster performance, making it more powerful than a Xbox 360,”
What’s your take on the pricing of iPad Pro 9.7-inch? Let us know through the comment section below!