ZTE has launched yet another smartphone in its Nubia series. The new one to join the band is the Nubia Z11 mini. It has been priced at CNY 1,499 (approx. Rs. 15,000) and will go on sale in China from April 25. ZTE has not revealed whether it will be launching the device for the markets outside China.
The Nubia Z11 mini features 5-inch full-HD IPS display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels. The dual-SIM smartphone comes powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It bears 64GB of internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card. The device is backed by a 2800mAh of non-removable battery with QuickCharge.
It comes with NeoVision 5.8, which is claimed by the company to be a "mobile phone professional photography system". In the camera segment, the device comes equipped with a 16-megapixel primary camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, 6P lens, along with an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The device also features a fingerprint scanner placed on the back, which also caters many other functions other than just unlocking, these functions are camera shutter and screenshot.
On the connectivity front, the device supports 4G LTE and VoLTE. It is compatible with two Indian LTE bands - FDD 1800MHz (Band 3) and TDD 2300MHz (Band 40). Other connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB v2.0 (with USB OTG), GLONASS, USB Type-C, and GPS/ A-GPS.
ZTE nubia Z11 mini specifications
- 5-inch full-HD IPS display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with nubia UI 3.9.6 skin on top
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP front-facing camera
- Measures 141.4x70x8mm; Weighs 138 grams
- 4G LTE, VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB v2.0 (with USB OTG), Glonass, and GPS/ A-GPS.
- 2800mAh battery