ZTE has confirmed through a reply on their Facebook page that the Nubia Z7 Max will be launched in India soon, though, they haven't confirmed its actual launch date and price tag.
To a user query on their official Facebook Page, ZTE replied, 'Thanks for the asking! Yes, it is coming soon.’ ZTE has also not disclosed whether it will be launching the complete Nubia range in India, or just the Nubia Z7 Max. The Nubia Z7 Max which was officially unveiled last month, might be launched in India ahead of the festive season, under the price range of Rs. 24,000 to Rs. 26,000. A press report also affirmed that ZTE would unveil the dual-SIM variant of the Nubia Z7 Max for the Indian market.
ZTE Nubia Z7 Max Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Nubia UI v2.0
- 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor, Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 64GB)
- 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GLONASS A-GPS, FM radio, and microUSB v2.0 port
- 3100 mAh battery
The Indian smartphone market has recently witnessed the rise of Chinese smartphone vendors like Huawei, Oppo, and Xiaomi. In May, Huawei expanded its smartphone market in India by introducing three new mid-range smartphones – the Honor 3C, Ascend G6 and Ascend G750. Oppo had launched the Find 7, Find 7a, and N1 Mini in a period less than three months. Though Xiaomi has stepped in recently with the Mi 3, it has received a raving response from the Indian consumers.