ZTE Nubia Z11 has finally gone official in China. The device was being teased for quite some time. It is launched in two variants – 4GB RAM/64GB storage and 6GB RAM/128GB storage. In China, the lighter variant is priced at 2499 yuan (approx. Rs. 25,525) while the premium variant will retail at 3499 yuan (approx. Rs. 35,730). ZTE will also launch Nubia Z11 C Limited Collector’s Cristiano Ronaldo edition in new Obsidian Gold color clubbed with his autograph on the back panel.
Coming on to the specs, the Nubia Z11 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD 1080p 2.5D curved glass bezel-less display featuring 81% screen-to-body ratio. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0 skin on top and is powered by a 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820 chipset. There is 16-megapixel primary camera onboard with dual-tone LED flash, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), phase detection autofocus (PDAF), IMX298 sensor, and 6P lens. The 8-megapixel front snapper comes with 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens.
Like most of the recently launched smartphones, this one also features a fingerprint sensor, placed on the rear with an unlocking speed of just 0.1 seconds (as touted by ZTE). In addition, the Z11 is also equipped with an AK4376 audio chip, SmartPA amplifier, and Dolby Atmos for a better sound output. In terms of design, the device looks pretty thin with a thickness of just 7.5mm.
ZTE Nubia Z11 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p 2.5D bezel-less display
- 2.15GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset paired with Adreno 530 GPU
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0 on top
- Variants: 4GB RAM/64GB storage and 6GB RAM/128GB; storage expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, and 8MP front-facing camera
- Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, NFC, Fingerprint sensor, GPS + GLONASS
- Measures 151.8×72.3×7.50mm; Weighs 162 grams
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0