ZTE has just launched a new budget smartphone in India and it happens to be the cheapest 4G smartphone in the country. Named as ‘ZTE Blade Qlux 4G’, it will be the Chinese OEM’s ticket to the budget smartphone market in India. With Reliance Jio all set for its 4G network launch and Airtel having rolled out its 4G network already, people are slowly making the transition towards 4G phones. ZTE Blad Qlux 4G has been launched with the motive of cashing big on that notion.
The smartphone has been priced at Rs 4,999. It will be available exclusively on Amazon in Black color, starting from Tuesday. It features a 4.5-inch IPS display. Powering it is a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It supports both Indian 4G LTE bands (1800MHz and 2300MHz). ZTE has further tied up with Airtel to give double data for the users of the smartphone. Let us take a quick look at its specifications:
ZTE Blade Qlux 4G specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS display, 854 x 480 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat, upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- MediaTek MTK6732M chipset, 1.3GHz quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 4G LTE Cat.4, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS
- 2,200 mAh battery, up to 12 hours of talktime
The nearest 4G rival to the device is the Lumia 638 , which is retailing for Rs 5,399 these days but if you want to go in for an Android device which has 4G and is light on the pocket, the buck stops here.