ZTE has unveiled the Grand SII in India with a price tag of Rs 13,999 and it is exclusively available through Amazon. The Grand SII comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD display and is powered by a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. The device runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with ZTE Mifavor UI running on top with motion control gestures.
It sports a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM which could be further expanded by up to 32GB. The connectivity features include 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and USB. It is backed by a 2500mAh battery.
ZTE has also introduced ‘Hub and Spoke’ model for consumer service and the centers are now running in major cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Pune, Kolkata and Delhi. Presently, ZTE Grand S II is available only in silver colour.
ZTE Grand S II Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, and 401 ppi
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with ZTE Mifavor U
- 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, Adreno 330 GPU, and 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage and microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 13MP primary camera, autofocus, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity options, in addition to FM radio
- 2500mAh battery, 15.7 x 0.8 x 7.7 mm, and 118 grams
Its hardware specifications are similar to that of the Mi 3 but it runs a much older software and its UI doesn't look as good as the MIUI v5. Do you think that it can compete with the Xiaomi Mi 3? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.