Xolo has just launched a new smartphone, the Xolo Q1001 in the country for Rs. 6,199. The smartphone comes with a 5-inch IPS LCD display with WVGA resolution, and the company says that it has launched this device with the aim of bringing big-screen experience on a budget.
It has a quad-core processor from Mediatek, 512MB of RAM, 4GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot. There's a 5MP camera at the rear and a VGA camera on the front of the device. It is a dual-SIM smartphone, and gets the usual connectivity features such as Wi-Fi b/g/n, and Bluetooth. It is powered by a 2,000 mAh battery, and will be offered in black and white colour variants.
Xolo Q1001 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels, 196 ppi
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT 6582M processor, Mali 400 MP2 GPU (240 MHz), and 512MB RAM
- 4GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front camera
- Dual SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2,000 mAh battery, Colours: Black and White
- Rs. 6,199
The devices is already up for sale for Rs 5,789 through Snapdeal. It has nothing that sets it apart from the plethora of handsets that are already available in the country, such as the Xiaomi Redmi 1S, the Lenovo A6000, and other Android One devices.