Xolo has launched two new smartphones in the country named the Xolo Play 6X-1000 and Q500s IPS for Rs. 14499 and Rs. 5999 respectively. The former is a gaming centric phone with a hexa-core processor whereas the latter is an entry level device with Android KitKat on board.
Xolo Play 6X-1000
- 5 inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.5 GHz hexa-core MediaTek MT6591 processor, 600 MHz Mali-450MP4 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat, Play Zone
- 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 8MP AF rear camera with BSI sensor, LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G (HSDPA), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG and dual-SIM connectivity
- 2100 mAh battery
- Rs 14,499
It comes with Play Zone which is a marketplace for downloading various free and paid high-end games. Xolo is also offering up to 75% discount on some games. It makes for a really good buy at this price and we can’t really find fault with it keeping the price in mind. It accounts for a really good Moto G rival as it is already available for around Rs 13,500 online and is worth considering.
Xolo Q500s IPS
- 4 inch IPS display, 800 × 480 pixels
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M, 416MHz Mali-400MP2 GPU, 512MB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 5MP rear camera, LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS and dual-SIM connectivity
- 1500 mAh battery
- White, Black, Blue, Red and Green colour options
- Rs 5,999
The Xolo Q500 IPS has been launched as a competition to the Micromax Canvas Unite A092 rival and joins the wagon of cheap smartphones running on Android KitKat.