Xiaomi launched the Redmi 3 at the starting of this year, now the company has announced the Redmi 3 Pro smartphone in China. The device will go on sale in the region from April 6. The smartphone will be available in Gray, Silver and Gold color options, for a price of 899 yuan (approx. Rs. 9190). Xiaomi has revealed no information regarding the device's global availability yet.
The Redmi 3 Pro comes equipped with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and a fingerprint sensor, which is placed on the back. Rest of the specifications of the device are identical to the Redmi 3. These specs include a 5-inch HD display, octa-core Snapdragon 616 chipset, Android 5.0 Lollipop with MIUI 7 on top. There is a 13-megapixel primary camera onboard with LED flash, 1080p video recording capabilility, PDAF, along with a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
The Redmi 3 Pro comes embodied in a full metal magnesium alloy unibody design and is backed by a 4100mAh battery. In terms of connectivity, the device supports Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and GLONASS.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 64-bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with MIUI 7 skinned on top
- 13MP primary camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera,
- Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and GLONASS
- Measures 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weighs 144 grams
- 4,000mAh battery