Xiaomi has made the flash sale format of smartphone sales pretty popular and many manufacturers are following in the footsteps of the Chinese manufacturer. Xiaomi is used to having its devices getting sold out in a matter of seconds. Seeing the fact that the company enjoys a high amount of affinity in the country, it tends to introduce non-flash sales for the devices too every once in a while.
The Redmi 1S got itself a non-registration sale last year at the Big Billion day and now the Redmi Note 4G will get the same too starting 24th of January with the same going up to 26th of January. Neither Xiaomi nor Flipkart has disclosed the number of units that will go on sale this time around but we are guessing the devices will be made available to every one who wishes to buy the same.
The Redmi Note's last flash sale lasted close to an hour which was way more than the usual seconds it gets over in. This pretty much means that the device is facing heat from the YU YUREKA and the yet-to-go on sale Lenovo A1000. The customers are most probably waiting to lay their hands on these two devices instead of the Redmi Note 4G. Let us take a quick look at the specifications of the Redmi Not 4G.
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat based MIUI
- 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB storage, microSD card slot for expansion up to 32GB
- 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel secondary camera
- 4G LTE( TDD-2300 MHz & FDD-1800 MHz), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 LE, micro USB v2.0 port, and USB OTG
- 3,100 mAh removable Li-Po battery
- Rs 9,999
With the launch of the Mi4 around the corner, this might be one of the few last sales for the device before it goes off the retail shelves.