Xiaomi has announced exciting offers for this festive season of Diwali on its wide range of smartphones, accessories, and ecosystem products across partner platforms, Mi.com and Mi Home stores. Xiaomi is conducting the sale across Amazon India, Flipkart, Tata Cliq, Paytm mall, Mi.com, Mi Preferred Partner stores, large format retailers and Mi Home stores.
“These offers will further enable Mi fans to get their hands on their favourite Xiaomi smartphone and ecosystem device at an attractive offers,” says Xiaomi.
Amazon Great Indian Shopping Festive will be from September 20 to September 24 and will offer deals on Xiaomi Redmi 4, Mi Max 2 (4GB + 64GB and 4GB + 32GB) along with Mi Router 3C, Mi Air Purifier 2, Mi Powerbanks and other audio accessories. Mi Band – HRX Edition will retail at Rs. 1299 and Redmi 4A will be available on Amazon at Rs. 5,999 onwards.
In Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale will be from September 20 to September 24, Xiaomi is offering deals on the popular Redmi Note 4, Mi Max 2 (4GB + 64GB), along with Mi Router 3C, Mi Air Purifier 2, Mi Powerbanks and other audio accessories. Xiaomi is also selling the Mi Band- HRX Edition in Flipkart for Rs. 1299, and Redmi 4A (3GB+32GB) variant will be available on Flipkart at Rs. 6,999.
Besides Amazon and Flipkart, Paytm and Tata Cliq is also offering discounts on Mi Max 2 (4GB+64GB) between September 21 and September 24.
Xiaomi also confirmed that all Xiaomi offline partners and Mi Home stores will have festive offers between from September 24 to October 2 across all Xiaomi smartphones and accessories Mi.com Diwali with Mi sale will be from September 27 to September 29 from 10:00 AM and will offer deal on all Xiaomi smartphones, ecosystem products and accessories.
Raghu Reddy, Head – Online sales, Xiaomi India said, “The year 2017 has been a very successful journey for Xiaomi and during our 3-year journey, we sold more than 25 Million smartphones. Our product launches this year have been accepted widely and have gained an immense amount of interest from Mi Fans. After last year’s fantastic Diwali response where we sold more than 1 Million devices in less than 18 days, we have even bigger plans for our Mi Fans. We would like to make this experience count for them and continue to celebrate this year’s success with them.”
Details of offers on Xiaomi smartphones:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB + 32GB); (4GB + 64GB) will get a price drop of Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 2,000 respectively and will be available for Rs. 9,999 and Rs. 10,999.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 (3GB + 32GB); (4GB + 64GB) will get a price drop of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,500 respectively and will be available for Rs. 8,499 and Rs. 9,499.
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (4GB + 32GB); (4GB + 64GB) will get a price drop of Rs. 2,000 each and will be available for Rs. 12,999 and Rs. 14,999 respectively.
Mi.com Partner offers during sale days:
- State Bank of India – Extra 5% cashback on SBI debit and credit cards.
- Paytm – Flat Rs. 400 cashback on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (all variants) when you pay using Paytm.
- Hungama Music & Play (Video) – Free Hungama Music (valid for 12 months) & Hungama Play (valid 3 months) with every smartphone purchase.
- Paytm Flights – Up to Rs. 1,111 cashback on Domestic flight booking with every purchase made on mi.com
- Paytm flights cashback worth Rs. 1111 with every purchase made on mi.com. The cashback is applicable once for tickets booked until October 31, 2017.
Reward Mi: Exclusively for Reward Mi users on mi.com, Mi Fans can redeem their tokens against discount coupons and F codes from September 26 to September 27. These discount coupons and F codes can be used to purchase Xiaomi products during Diwali with Mi sale.
Chakri is a go-to guy for your next smartphone recommendation. Back in his engineering days, he used to play with smartphones by installing custom ROMs and that passion got him into the tech industry. He still goes nuts about a smartphone knocking his door for review. Currently managing everything at Telecom Talk, Chakri is trying to master PUBG Mobile in his free time.