Vivo has added yet another smartphone in its Y series, named as the Vivo Y31L. The device is priced at Rs. 9,450 and will be up for sale in White and Black color options through offline stores all over India, by the end of March.
In terms of specifications, the Vivo Y31L bears a 4.7-inch qHD display with a resolution of 960 x 540. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card). The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with Funtouch OS 2.1 skinned on top, and sports an 8-megapixel primary camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. In terms of connectivity, the phone supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and MicroUSB 2.0. The smartphone is backed by a 2,200mAh of battery, measures 137.24 x 68.76 x 8.39 mm, and weighs 133 grams.
Furthermore, the device comes equipped with features such as Smart Wake, which enables users to open Facebook by simply drawing an F on the dark screen. Users can input various other initials of apps to open them in a likewise manner.
Commenting on the launch, Alex Feng, CEO of Vivo India said,“We are pleased to announce the launch of Y31L, another brilliant addition to Vivo’s smart phone portfolio in the affordable segment. Y31L is a stellar example of our endeavor to set benchmarks in the industry by offering products with magnificent features at attractive prices. This gives our valued customers new ways to capture and relive unforgettable moments.”
Vivo Y31L specifications
- 4.7-inch qHD display with a resolution of 960 x 540
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Funtouch OS 2.1 skinned on top
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, and 5MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and MicroUSB 2.0
- Measures 137.24 x 68.76 x 8.39 mm, and Weighs 133 grams
- 2200mAh battery