Vivo has unveiled yet another high-end X-series smartphone in India, named X5Pro. The device comes with a 5.2-inch super AMOLED display with 2.5D of curved glasses and Corning Gorilaa Glass protection on the front and rear of the device.
The X5Pro is powered by an octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor (four 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 cores + four 1GHz Cortex A53 cores) paired with 2GB of RAM. It runs Vivo’s in-house Funtouch OS 3.0 UI, which is based on the Android 5.0 Lollipop. The device sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with an 8-megapixel front camera. The rear camera also features face-detection autofocus technology, which enables quick face-detection. It comes with 16GB of internal storage, which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
The smartphone also features Cirrus Logic DAC AK4375 audio chip, which provides Hi-Fi audio output. The X5Pro has been crafted in a 6.44 mm of slim metal frame and has connectivity features such as 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.0. It is backed by a 2450mAh battery, and will be retailing at Rs. 27,980 all over India from August 15th.
Vivo X5Pro specifications
- 5.2-inch super AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC paired with 2GB of RAM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop based Funtouch OS 3.0 UI
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP front camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.0
- 2450mAh battery