Videocon has launched a new smartphone in the entry-level price range, the Infinitum Z50 Quad with a price tag of Rs. 7,349. Based on Android 4.4 KitKat, the Videocon Infinium Z50 Quad features a 5-inch qHD LCD display, a quad-core processor, and dual-SIM card slot.
Videocon Infinium Z50 Quad Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal memory with microSD card slot (compatibility up to 32GB memory cards)
- 5MP primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, and HD video recording
- 2MP secondary camera
- Dual-SIM (dual standby), 3G + 2G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 LE, A-GPS, and microUSB v2.0 port
- FM Radio with recording facility and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 1,900 mAh battery, 145.4 x 72.4 x 8.2 mm
- Colours: Black & White
- SAR Value: 0.6220 W/Kg
- Price: Rs. 7,349
The emerging smartphone users in India are increasingly becoming style and design conscious and along with hot features, they always look for a device that is stylish and comes equipped with stunning looks. With the Infinium Z50 Quad, we aim to capture the emerging budget smartphone market of the country by offering latest technology at affordable pricing.
– Mr. Jerold Pereira, CEO, Videocon Mobile Phones
The company is also bundling various applications and games with the Infinitum Z50 Quad, such as, Opera Mini, Email, V-secure, V-Safe, Hungama, Fun Zone, GT Racing 2, Modern Combat 4. The device doesn’t seem any exciting to us as better devices from well-known brands are available at similar or even lower prices.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.