Nokia have launched an awesome interactive unboxing video for the launch of the Nokia N8. After a slick intro the video allows you to choose who you would like to unbox the N8 phone for you. Choose between Brenda, Ryan, and Suzy, each will show you exactly what is inside the box and give you their own views on the product and its long list of features! Its a great example of taking the unboxing of great technology to the next level!
The First Official Interactive Unboxing Of The Nokia N8
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
PAN INDIA SPECTRUM DETAILS
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Aviation and Fintech News
Jio User (Left BSNL in 2009 for Docomo) :
Do you know how difficult is to merge a PSU with pvt company? And then BSNL is not a pure…
Have they deployed extra 5MHz on Band 1 in Bengaluru?
Ansar Shaikh :
In Pune you find 1+41 at very rear sites
Mahmood Junaid :
So you where also a part of GREAT INDIAN PRICE HIKE PHENOMENON…
BSNL is looking after MTNL network in Mumbai. MTNL is still good within Mumbai, BSNL is nowhere nearby MTNL wherever…
- Airtel, Jio Can Easily Manage 5G Spectrum Payments Over 20 Years 92
- Airtel Explains Why it Didn’t Go for 700 MHz Spectrum 69
- 5G Spectrum Sold During the Auction Enough for Covering India with 5G 55
- Jio Could Single-Handedly Again Disrupt Telecom Sector With 5G: Opinion 51
- Vodafone Idea will Go Ahead with Tariff Hikes by the end of Year 45