As expected, Sony has finally unveiled its Xperia XA Ultra smartphone in India, today. The device will be up for sale in White, Graphite Black, and Lime Gold color options for Rs. 29,990. It will be available via Sony Center and other electronic stores all around India.
As a part of its inaugural offer, it is bundled free content offers worth Rs. 2,000 on apps such as Sony LIV (Free 3 months subscription worth Rs. 299); Hungama Play (Free 3 months subscription worth Rs. 750); and Kindle (Free e-book worth Rs. 1,000).
To recap, Sony announced the Xperia XA Ultra smartphone in May, this year. It teased the launch of the device in India on Twitter, last week. Regarding specifications, the smartphone comes with a 6-inch display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 featuring a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) octa-core chipset clubbed with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU and 3GB of RAM. There is a 21.5-megapixel primary camera with Hybrid Auto-Focus, Exmos RS sensor, and LED flash. The front-facing camera is of 16-megapixel, and is paired with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), Sony Exmor R sensor, and LED flash. Sony touts longer battery life on the device with Quick Charge technology, the company promises up to 2 days of battery output on single charge.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra specifications
- 6-inch display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 featuring a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) octa-core chipset clubbed with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU and 3GB of RAM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- 21.5MP Primary Camera with LED flash and 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- dual-SIM (depending on the variant), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- Measures 164.2 x 79.4 x 8.4mm; Weighs 190 grams
- 2700 mAh battery