Samsung has come up with 2016 edition of its Galaxy On7 smartphone. It is a successor to Galaxy On7 (2015). Alongside, Samsung also started teasing the Galaxy On5 (2016), but it has not revealed much info about it. The Galaxy On7 (2016) is priced at 1599 yuan (approx. Rs. 16,035) and is currently limited to China. We expect Samsung to roll it out to other regions soon.
Regarding specifications, the Galaxy On7 (2016) comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p display in a full metal body, is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Samsung’s in-house TouchWiz UI on top and has 32GB of Internal Storage (expandable up to 256GB via microSD card). It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The smartphone also sports a fingerprint sensor, which is embedded into the home button.
For the Galaxy On5 (2016), Samsung revealed that the device will come with 1.5GHz Snapdragon 617 octa-core chipset, 2,600mAh battery, and 720p display.
Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 14nm chipset with Adreno 506 GPU and 3GB of RAM
- 32GBGB Internal Storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI on top
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 8MP front camera
- Hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging