Samsung is planning to unveil its latest affordable smartphone, the Galaxy J1 Ace (J110H) in India soon. In accordance with a report leaked by a Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom, the information about Samsung’s new device showed up on the User Agent Profile.
As per the leak, the J1 Ace (J110H) features a 4.3-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, and is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM. The phone will sport a 5-megapixel of primary camera along with a 2-megapixel of front-facing camera. The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop and has 4GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card. In terms of connectivity, the J1 ACE supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and is backed by a 1800 mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode.
Going by the specifications, the J1 ACE (J110H) looks pretty much similar to the Galaxy J1 that was launched in India earlier this year. It will be priced under Rs. 6,500 and will be officially launched in the coming few weeks.
Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE leaked specifications
- 4.3-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 4GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card
- 5MP primary camera and 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 1800 mAh battery