Samsung showcased the flagship phablet, the Galaxy Note 3 on the 4TH OF September and the same will touch down on Indian shores on the 25th of September which is ahead of a slew of countries globally.
Here’s a detailed list of its specifications.
· 5.7inch Full HD Super AMOLED display.
· 1.9 GHz Exynos Octa Core processor
· Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
· 13 MP rear camera with BSI sensor and a high CRI LED flash
· 1080p video [email protected]
· 2MP front camera
· 3GB RAM
· 16GB/32GB/64GB variants which will support memory cards of upto 64GB
· S-Pen with added functionalities
· Multi-Window, Smart Stay, Smart scroll, smart rotate, S-Beam and Air View
· 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, IR Blaster and GPS
· 3,2000 mAh battery
· It will come with a faux leather finish on the back.
· Jet Black, Classic White and Blush Pink colour options
· Expected price of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is Rs 40,000
India will be amongst the first few countries to get the smartphone and that says volumes for the importance that the Indian market holds in the eyes of the company. Stay tuned for a detailed review.