The Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 was put up for sale in a majority of Asian markets last month and it has been launched in India. The Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 is available in India for Rs. 20,990 from Samsung’s official eStore.
The Galaxy Mega series from Samsung is well known for its huge displays and modest internal hardware components. The Mega 2 (SM-G750H) sports a 6-inch TFT display, an 8-megapixel primary camera, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat, and is powered by a 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1.5GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage space.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Specifications
- 6-inch TFT Display, HD (1,280 x 720 pixels) resolution, 245 ppi, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system with TouchWiz UI
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU, and 1.5GB of RAM
- 8GB ROM and a microSD card slot (up to 64GB)
- 8MP rear-facing primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video recording, Panorama, HDR, Smile Shot, Voice Capture, and Self Timer
- 5MP front-facing secondary camera
- HSPA+ (21Mbps HSDPA, 5.76Mbps HSUPA), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GLONASS A-GPS, NFC and microUSB v2.0 port
- Gyro-sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient-light sensor
- 2,800 mAh battery, 163.6 x 84.9 x 8.6mm, 194 grams
Just as some other high-end and mid-rang Samsung smartphones, the Galaxy Mega 2 comes with special software features such as S Voice, S Browser, Ultra Power Saving Mode, Quick Connect, and Screen Mirroring. Other applications such as Group Play, Story Album, S Health 3.0, and S Health 3.0, and Smart Switch can be downloaded from the Samsung App Store. The Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 comes in three colour schemes; Cosmic Black, Brown Black and Blizzard White.