Another Samsung's J-series device has shown up in the form of leaked images. The smartphone is dubbed as the Galaxy J3 Pro (SM-J3119). As per the TENAA certification, the device might feature a 5-inch full HD AMOLED screen. On the other hand, the GFXBench listing states that the device might come powered by a Snapdragon 410 chipset and 2GB of RAM.
In addition, the device is also expected to support 4G LTE connectivity. As per the leaks, there will also be a lighter variant of the aforementioned smartphone. The variant (SM-J3110) will have the same features except for the full HD 1080p screen, it will feature a 720p HD screen, instead. The Galaxy J3 Pro is expected to debut in China later this month.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro leaked specifications
- 5-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED display
- 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) chipset with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2600mAh battery