Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, which was leaked earlier this month, might be launched in India this week. According to tweets from a retailer, Manish Khatri (Mahesh Telecom), the Galaxy Grand Prime might be launched at a price of Rs. 15,250 with its MRP being Rs. 16,000. The device features a 5-inch qHD display, a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 8MP primary camera, dual-SIM card slots and Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
— Manish Khatri (@MAHESHTELECOM) September 29, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Specifications
- 5-inch LCD display, qHD (960 x 540 pixels) resolution, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz UI
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage (with microSD card slot)
- 8MP primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video recording, 2MP secondary camera
- dual-SIM, 21Mbps 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity, ambient light sensor and compass
- 2600 mAh battery, black and white colours
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.