As we reported earlier, Samsung is gearing up to launch its new range of C series smartphones in China on May 26. Now in the latest news, Samsung Galaxy C5's TENAA listing has surfaced on the internet. As per the certification details, the device will sport a 16-megapixel camera and 6.7 mm of a sleek metal body.
Alongside the Galaxy C5 smartphone, Samsung will also be introducing the Galaxy C7. Both the devices will be available in Silver, Gold, Pink, and Gray color variants. In terms of pricing, the Galaxy C5 might be priced at 1599 yuan (approximately Rs. 16,390) and the Galaxy C7 might retail at 1799 yuan (approximately Rs. 18,440).
Samsung Galaxy C5 (SM-C5000) leaked specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels) display
- octa-core Snapdragon 617 chipset with Adreno 405 GPU, 4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 8MP selfie camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- 2600mAh battery