Samsung has come up with yet another smartphone in the Galaxy series, dubbed as the Galaxy Wide (SM-G600S). For now, the device has been launched in Korea at 319,000 Korean Won (approximately US$ 275 / Rs. 18,570), which is costlier than the Galaxy On7 smartphone. It will be available in Black and White color options.
Regarding Specifications, the Galaxy Wide is a 4G-enabled smartphone with a 5.5-inch HD screen (1280 x 720 pixels). It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor clubbed with Adreno 306 and 2GB of RAM. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and is backed by a 3000mAh battery. There is a 13MP primary camera onboard with LED flash, f/2.1 aperture, 1080p video recording, along with a 5MP front-facing camera.
Samsung Galaxy Wide specifications
- 5.5-inch HD screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) SoC with Adreno 306 and 2GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- Measures 151.8 x 77.5 x 8.2mm; Weighs 171 grams
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery