Reliance Retail has added yet another smartphone to its LYF series, dubbed as LYF Water 5. It is a 4G-equipped device with a 5-inch HD display paired with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection. It is priced at Rs. 11,699 and will be exclusively up for sale via Amazon India.
The LYF Water 5 comes powered a 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor paired with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 306 GPU. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop and features a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The device supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE/VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS. You can read more about its supported bands by heading to this page.
The device is backed by a 2920mAh battery, which is touted by the company to deliver up to 15 hours of 4G talk-time, 19 hours of music playback and 5 hours of video playback.
Reliance LYF Water 5 specifications
- 5-inch IPS display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor paired with 2GB of RAM, Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB of non-expandable internal storage
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP primary camera with LED Flash and 5MP selfie camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE/VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- Measures 142 x 70.5 x 7.7mm; Weighs 136 grams
- 2920mAh battery