Phicomm made its intentions of entering the Indian market clear a few days ago and has now launched its first device in the country. The Phicomm P660 has been priced at Rs 10,999.
It has a 5-inch full HD display and runs Android 4.4 KitKat. We feel Phicomm could have done better in this department as devices priced lower than it are running Android 5.0 Lollipop. Other than this, the device is quite well loaded. Taking care of the processing department is a Snapdragon 615 chipset mated to 2GB of RAM. Let us quickly take a look at its specifications:
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 441 ppi
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 64-bit Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 chipset, 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU + 1.1 GHz quad-core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB non-expandable internal storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel secondary camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS for connectivity
- 2,300 mAh battery
It weighs just 110 grams which makes it one of the lightest devices around and has a thickness of just 7.3mm. It will go on sale on June 9 via Amazon.in.